The maintenance methods of vacuum circuit breaker or routine maintenance of it: how to ensure it is in good working state, clean pipe protection, replace rubber parts regularly and check the main components regularly. These ensure the normal operation of outdoor vacuum circuit breakers. In order to keep it in good working condition, the maintenance and management must be strengthened.
The following are the maintenance methods of the vacuum circuit breaker provided by Gopower.
(1) The humid gas is decomposed into hydrogen, oxygen and other mixed gases under the action of arcing, which damages the insulation between the fractures and the main contact. It makes the arc difficult or reburning. What is worse, it may cause the explosion of the arc extinguishing chamber.
(2) The insulation strength of the supporting porcelain bottle and the arc extinguishing chamber are reduced, which results in surface discharge.
(3) The patent leather, rust slag and other foreign objects in the pipeline of the vacuum circuit breaker may block the airport, so that the main circuit breaker action failure, clamping phenomenon occurs.
(4) If the foreign objects enter the arc extinguisher chamber, it may cause poor contact, so that the nonlinear resistance will be burned due to long-term electricity. And it will cause the nonlinear resistance porcelain bottle to burst seriously. Therefore, the intake pipe of the main circuit breaker air storage cylinder is equipped with an oil and water separator, and the lower part of the water discharge valve. All these regularly drained during the use and maintenance to keep the air path clean.
The main circuit breaker is a kind of pneumatic and electric with complex structure.And its components have high requirements on sealing performance. In order to ensure good sealing performance, the rubber parts of outdoor vacuum circuit breakers should be replaced regularly.
(1) Arc extinguishing chamber
The state of the recovery spring of its main contact over range and moving contact should be regularly detected. Due to the mutual friction and frequent parting and closing, the dynamic and static contacts will wear, which results in the reduction of over range and contact pressure. When the over range is reduced to a certain extent, the dynamic and static contacts should be replaced. When the deformation of the moving contact recovery spring exceeds a certain limit, it must be replaced in time.
(2) Nonlinear resistance
Keeping the inside of the nonlinear resistance porcelain bottle clean and sealed. Replacing the desiccant in the vacuum circuit breaker nonlinear resistance porcelain bottle regularly. Checking the resistance value of the nonlinear resistance plate, and replacing it in time when the change of the resistance value exceeds a certain limit.
(3) Main valve
Checking the fit size between piston and valve body regularly. If the size does not meet the requirements, it should be replaced in time.
(4) Transmission air cylinder
To adjust the buffer of the transmission air cylinder properly. To ensure the disconnecting switch works well. Checking the matching accuracy between the piston of vacuum circuit breaker and cylinder block regularly. These ensure its good action performance by dressing or replacing parts.
(5) Ventilation plug door
The filler in the stopper must be replaced regularly, and the ventilation rate of the stopper must be tested. And adjusting it to the allowable range.